* Discount only for limited time, Buy it now!
Product Added : February 14th, 2013
Category : Unlocked Phones
"This Best Selling HTC X310E Titan Unlocked Smartphone with Windows Phone OS 7.5, 8 MP Camera, 16 GB Internal Storage, Touchscreen, Wi-Fi, GPS–No Warranty (Carbon Gray) Tends to SELL OUT VERY FAST! If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure to Order Now to avoid disappointment!"
Amazon Price: $799.99 $229.00 You save: $570.99 (71%). (as of December 9, 2013 7:02 am –
With the largest screen of any Windows Phone, the HTC TITAN lets you work big and play big. Sporting a 4.7” screen and an ultra-slim 9.9mm unibody contoured design, the HTC TITAN is unlike anything you’ve ever held. It’s the perfect phone for multitasking, enhancing your work efficiency, editing Office documents with the big virtual keyboard and making your entertainment and photos really come to life. No more squinting at small screens for you. With a massive 4.7” screen and an ultra-slim 9.9mm unibody contoured design, the HTC TITAN feels great in your hand. It’s unlike anything you’ve ever held before. HTC TITAN offers an 8 megapixel camera with F2.2. lens and BSI sensor that gives you a high-resolution photo under any condition. With such pixel-packed photos, you really can feel comfortable leaving your point and shoot at home. The HTC TITAN is the perfect phone for multitasking and enhancing your efficiency. It simplifies your email by bringing all your accounts and conversation history by each person together in a linked inbox. And the HTC TITAN lets you easily jump between work mode and play mode. Listen to music while working on a document, or check important emails in the middle of a game without restarting the game.
Network: Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE:850/900/1800/1900 MHz. HSPA/WCDMA: Europe/Asia: 850/900/2100 MHz
Platform: Windows® Phone OS 7.5. CPU Processing Speed: 1.5 GHz. Total storage 16 GB. Available storage: up to 12.63 GB. RAM: 512 MB.
Camera: 8 megapixel camera with F2.2 lens, dual LED flash, and BSI sensor (for better low-light captures). Front camera: 1.3 megapixel front camera. 720p HD video recording
Connectors: 3.5 mm stereo audio jack, micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port. Bluetooth 2.1, A2DP for wireless stereo headsets, PBAP for phonebook access from the car kit. Other supported profiles: AVRCP, HFP, HSP. Internal GPS antenna
Power & Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery Capacity: 1600 mAh, Talk time: WCDMA: Up to 410 minutes, GSM: Up to 710 minutes.
Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.4 x 2.8 inches ; 5.6 ounces
Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
Item model number: X310E
HTC Titan is Full touch screen phone with 3G experience. It operates with both of the networks 2G and 3G with the bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 respectively.
This HTC phone is having the dimensions 131.5 x 70.7 x 9.9 mm with 160 grams of weight. It means this is a little heavier phone.
This phone has 4.7 inches S-LCD capacitive touchscreen having 16M colors with 480 x 800 pixels resolutions. It has more features as:-
* Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate.
* Auto turn-off.
* Gyroscope sensor.
* Multi-touch input method.
This cell phone has 3.5 mm jack with dolby and SRS sound enhancement. These features will give an awesome music quality and you can enjoy at the fullest. For playing audio and videos there are music players which can playa number of file formats.
It is having an awesome 8 mega pixels camera with 3264×2448 pixels with LED flash, autofocus and Geo-tagging. This cam can capture your sweet moments in the high quality images. This can record videos too at 720p. The most liked thing in 3G phones is secondary camera and I am happy to letting you know that this phone has 1.3 mega pixels secondary camera to enjoy the video calling feature.
It has 16GB internal memory with 512 MB RAM and there is no external memory in this cell phone. You can also store unlimited contact entries and call records in it.
It has better support for GPRS, EDGE, 3G, WLAN, Bluetooth and USB features. You can enjoy the awesome internet connectivity with its 3G feature. Its 3g gives speed up to 14.4MBPS in HSDPA and 5.76MBPS in HSUPA band.
this is powered by Microsoft Windows Phone 7 Mango.
It runs on 1.5 GHz Scorpion processor with Adreno 205 GPU and Qualcomm MSM8255 chipset. This will make the phone process the requests faster.
FM radio with RDS effect.
It has A-Gps support with bing maps.
Battery: The battery inside it is Li-Ion 1600 mAh which gives back up up to 360 h (2G) / Up to 460 h (3G) in stand by mode and Up to 11 h 50 min (2G) / Up to 6 h 50 min (3G) in talk time mode.
- If you enjoy consuming media are going to love it. If you read a lot, watch a lot, play games a lot, surf the web a lot, you are definitely going to benefit here.
- Few people may find the phone big to carry if your hand is small
- Memory should have been expandable but still I say 16 GB not less.
- As for whether or not this impresses as a Windows Phone 7 device, it is one of the top WP7 smartphones on the market and goes as far making Android and iOS dull by comparison. We love the social aspects, we love the interactive feel of the device, and how everything is brought to life by the OS, oh and that screen. Big really can be beautiful.
Amazing Windows Phone 7 from HTC! Recommended buy!
This is a great buy if you are in the market for a new smartphone and don’t have any preconceived notions about the superiority of one platform over another (Android, iOS, Windows Phone 7). The features of the Windows Phone 7 operating system (this phone has the Mango build aka WP 7.5) has been documented on many websites, blogs and videos. I am not going to repeat all of them here.
The Phone Hardware -
1. HTC has created a phone that is (very) large but holds well in your hand. The phone is not too heavy and does not feel uncomfortable even for the times I am in the “single hand operation” mode.
2. The display is clean and the default theme looks sharp.
3. The phone that was shipped to me was targeted at the UK market and the system settings defaulted to UK. It was very easy to change the region, keyboard and search settings from UK to US.
4. The battery holds charge very well and lasts an entire workday (12 – 13.5 hours) with my heavy data and phone use.
5. The camera takes good pictures but can underperform in low light inspite of the dual flash. The camera comes with a panorama mode that allows you to stitch 3 photos to form a wide angled view. I am not sure if this is a default OS feature or that of HTC but it should allow for at least 8, like some other phones.
The Phone Software –
1. The best feature of the Windows Phone OS is the Live Tile. The tiles allow for a “glance and go” operation and serve as a great notification tool.
2. The integration of Facebook, Linkedin, Messenger, Google allows for unified contact management. This may not seem useful in the beginning and I too was a sceptic but it has grown on me to the point that I cannot do without it. I can swtich between SMS, Facebook and Messenger chat on the same thread!!!
3. The Windows MarketPlace app store has all major apps that most people would need. There may be some apps that are missing but I doubt it will be a dealbreaker for 99% of the folks. In fact, in the past 2 months I have seen a sizeable increase in the number of mainstream apps.
4. Integration of Bing Search (available as a standard key) is very useful. Bing has voice and visual search integrated. It takes away the need to have Shazaam (for identifying audio tracks) or a separate Bar Code reader.
5. Bing Maps is good within the USA but I use gPro Maps (a version of Google Maps) as it has additional detail when I am traveling outside the country.
5. The keyboard is nice. Types really well and your speed will improve as you start using the word suggest feature.
No 3G or 4G on T-Mobile USA, but otherwise a stunning Mango phone
I had been using the Samsung Focus, a terrific Windows Phone, and decided to get the HTC Titan with its larger display and faster processor. I was not disappointed by either the screen or the speed. The battery life is better than the Focus too, but of course it’s a year later and the Focus S is about to come out. On the downside, the large size makes it difficult to hit the back button one-handed and it’s quite a bit heavier than the Focus.
So if you’re not concerned with the fact that the text-to-speech has an English accent or that “synchronise” is spelled with an S, and you don’t need 3G/4G speed on T-Mobile, it’s an impressive gadget.
My new computer has a phone in it!!!!!!!!!
Changing from the iPhone 3GS to the Titan was like getting my first color screen nokia 10 years ago. It is a game changer. This phone and OS is AMAZING. Really, it is more like a computer that just happens to have a phone in it. They really thought of just about everything when designing this device. Once the OS starts catching on, Apple and Droid better watch out.